Bblades

Upcoming Events for the Next 20 Day(s)

Thread: State of the Union tonight!

Share/Bookmark
    Boat

2005 Baja 25 Outlaw, 525sc, Imco neutral box, Imco -3 Shorty, 380 K Planes, Full Hyd.
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,646 Times in 993 Posts

State of the Union tonight!

Who's watching? Just got home from swinging the hammer. I got a glass of vino waiting for my man Trump!

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk
    Last edited by JerseyOutlaw; 01-30-2018 at 09:03 PM.
    "Fine Whine"

Boat

1998 Baja 33 Outlaw
    Thanks

Re: State of the Union tonight!

Quote Originally Posted by JerseyOutlaw View Post
    Who's watching? Just got home from swinging the hammer. I got a glass of vino waiting for my man Trump!

Boat

1997 BAJA 272
    Thanks

I watched the last half and was very impressed in the encouragement and accomplishments, by the flag waving Trump.

What disgusted me was the Liberal shyt bags sitting on the "left" of the house. No applause, no standing, no support for America, nor their constituents. Quite a few of the vocal ones didn't even show up.

I quickly turned off the t.v. as soon as the douche bag media goons started ripping Trump apart.

On a more positive note, ill be buying more ammo today....

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk
    Adam
    '97 BAJA 272
    Oneida Lake, NY

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to SEA-NYLE For This Useful Post:

jefflee1988sunsport (01-31-2018), JerseyOutlaw (01-31-2018)

Baja Supporter jefflee1988sunsport's Avatar
    Boat

1994 BAJA 272 performance 596 merlin / dart 4 750 hp
    Thanks

what is wrong in some peoples heads cant they see were heading in the right way finally.its a miracle that any president could clean up obamas mess and a divided country this fast.it sucks that you have to turn the channel as soon as it over so you do not have to listen to all the critics.were i live in indiana we have all been armed for a while already.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to jefflee1988sunsport For This Useful Post:

JerseyOutlaw (01-31-2018)

Boat

2005 Baja 25 Outlaw, 525sc, Imco neutral box, Imco -3 Shorty, 380 K Planes, Full Hyd.
    Thanks

My favorite line was "American's are dreamers too" !!!

"Fine Whine"

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to JerseyOutlaw For This Useful Post:

Anchorman (02-01-2018), jefflee1988sunsport (02-01-2018)

Boat

2002 Baja 33 Outlaw
    Thanks

I's so tired of everyone telling us what to do and like it. I tired of agenda's being forced on folks just because they yell more. There are laws in this country for a reason, I have to follow them why don't they. There used to be a time when you could talk about differences. Negotiations meant you got closer together not further away. Trump wants to Drain the Swamp and they are leaving, unfortunately, some of them are folks that really should stay, but they are finding that those that need to be there the least make the most noise, get the most Liberal folks to follow them, and because the stupid people that are the TV Audience during the day are the folks that need to get off their asses the most and get to work. So Flipping tired about this Russia crap. over 1 year and not a shred of evidence. There is a year worth of Evidence that pops up daily about the Liberal folks trying to build the fake story and it gets over looked. Journalism today is opinions not fact. Everyone leaks or knows a leaker so they can get there first only to find out its not true...... Im sofa king tired of TV, social media, stupid people. If you want the Govt to take care of you go to Canada. Let me work my a$$ off like I have been for the past 25years pay my own way and prosper like many of us on this site. If I want to work 50+a week so my family has it better than some schmuck that doesn't give a damn that is my right. I have it better than my folks because I worked hard and got myself there. This is a blue collar country started by people that didn't want the GOVT to be so involved in their lives, they wanted to control their own destiny. After over 200 years I want the same.
    Because without beer things just dont seem to go as well

10. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Anchorman For This Useful Post:

IrishTornado (02-01-2018), jefflee1988sunsport (02-01-2018), JerseyOutlaw (02-01-2018), Kefurr (02-01-2018), Nailit (02-01-2018), SEA-NYLE (02-01-2018)

Boat

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Anchorman View Post
    . Trump wants to Drain the Swamp and they are leaving, unfortunately, some of them are folks that really should stay.
    Really should stay!! Jeeez, I was hoping either Jason Chaffetz or Trey Gowdy would run for president one day....

Did you see the pic of the b!tch Rep. Lawrence playing a game called Candy Crush during the SOTU?

The dems could give 2 $hits about immigrants, they are votes and only votes. Trump has exploited the dems and caused a mass exodus from the democratic party and immigrants are sheep to replace the votes of previous American democratic party supporters.

"Fine Whine"

Baja Supporter jefflee1988sunsport's Avatar
    Boat

1994 BAJA 272 performance 596 merlin / dart 4 750 hp
    Thanks

before any one says anything bad,i am a trump supporter ,but i dont remember him saying any thing about putting a big tax on gas so he can hand it out to different states to spend as they see fit .also making it VERY difficult for people on some pain medications to get them because of people who sell them and buy them without needing them.as always i would welcome your opinion.

ps better stock up on what you need because i do not think our great president is going to be able to stop them from taking all the guns out of good people s hands,another words that will leave good people defenseless.
    Last edited by jefflee1988sunsport; 03-01-2018 at 03:29 PM.