Upcoming Events for the Next 20 Day(s)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Rockville amps? Anyone heard or had them?

Share/Bookmark
    Boat

1998 Baja 33 Outlaw
    Thanks

Rockville amps? Anyone heard or had them?

BIG PROBLEMS!!

How the hell do you stop the bottom of bench from rattling! I tightened up the screws but I doubt it will last!!

Add more screws? Thought about adding some 5200 to the inside corners? ordered some Dyna mat to help.

I figured out a good part my problem, the high pass filter on the receiver was killing all the subs. So I will have to run it without it and tune it with the amp and other settings.

The Rockville does pretty good I’m impressed. I would be curious to see what they do with a sealed box!!
    Running the Rockville at 1/2 gain and it comes with a remote gain knob. Started raining, but I will probably run it to the glove box.
    Have the cuddy running off my 5ch on the memphis and the 2-10s running off the Rockville. Sounds good! I didnt try to run it all off the Rockville as I figured I would want to turn down the cuddy if the kids ride in there.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Last edited by Nailit; 03-18-2018 at 03:23 PM.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Nailit For This Useful Post:

tablerocker (03-24-2018)

Boat

1998 Baja 33 Outlaw
    Thanks

Re: Rockville amps? Anyone heard or had them?

Quote Originally Posted by Nailit View Post
    BIG PROBLEMS!!

How the hell do you stop the bottom of bench from rattling! I tightened up the screws but I doubt it will last!!

Add more screws? Thought about adding some 5200 to the inside corners? ordered some Dyna mat to help.

I figured out a good part my problem, the high pass filter on the receiver was killing all the subs. So I will have to run it without it and tune it with the amp and other settings.

The Rockville does pretty good I’m impressed. I would be curious to see what they do with a sealed box!!
    Running the Rockville at 1/2 gain and it comes with a remote gain knob. Started raining, but I will probably run it to the glove box.
    Have the cuddy running off my 5ch on the memphis and the 2-10s running off the Rockville. Sounds good! I didnt try to run it all off the Rockville as I figured I would want to turn down the cuddy if the kids ride in there.

Well its sounding pretty good. I will probably need to get a new deck after this season with the right rca outputs.

But, i installed 10sq ft of dynamat and applied 5200 in the joint of the floor and font of bench where subs are.

Sounds solid! May keep playing with it to seal the side access holes and the center hole is deeper and bench doesn’t cover it.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Nailit For This Useful Post:

jefflee1988sunsport (03-28-2018)

Charter Member #43
    Boat

2003 Baja 342 Performance
    Thanks

How can you tell the difference when the boat is running?

Also, refresh me, what cover did you get? Where did you get it?

Boat

1998 Baja 33 Outlaw
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Keith342 View Post
    How can you tell the difference when the boat is running?

Also, refresh me, what cover did you get? Where did you get it?
    you probably cant tell when its running and normally dont play it that loud running. Rather listen to the engines.

BUt, it sounds a lot better when we come off plane, idling around or leaving from wherever jamming out! Girls like the vibration too!! Lol

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Nailit For This Useful Post:

tablerocker (03-31-2018)