Upcoming Events for the Next 20 Day(s)

Thread: Electric Hatch Actuator noisy

Share/Bookmark
    Boat

1999 Baja 272 Islander
    Thanks

Electric Hatch Actuator noisy

So the engine bay hatch actuator was noisy - had been that way for the going on 3 years I have the boat, I noticed a nipple - - no not one of those - the grease nipple on it. So shot some grease in it - - wow - now its quiet.... ....wonder how long since it had any....

Suppose I need to at least do the research - try to see who sells them just in case...

Boat

2005 Baja 25 Outlaw, 525sc, Imco neutral box, Imco -3 Shorty, 380 K Planes, Full Hyd.
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,779 Times in 1,053 Posts

Re: Electric Hatch Actuator noisy

Quote Originally Posted by markqm View Post
    So the engine bay hatch actuator was noisy - had been that way for the going on 3 years I have the boat, I noticed a nipple - - no not one of those - the grease nipple on it. So shot some grease in it - - wow - now its quiet.... ....wonder how long since it had any....

Suppose I need to at least do the research - try to see who sells them just in case...
    I had posted a while back about the grease nipple on the actuators... ya gotta keep them nipples wet, who wants dry ones?! Latch on and blow a load on there!. Mine are Acculift... http://qmigroup.com/acculift/index.cfm

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk
    "Fine Whine"

3. The Following User Says Thank You to JerseyOutlaw For This Useful Post:

markqm (05-29-2018)