Thread: oops... bought another set of props

Share/Bookmark
    Baja Boat Owner
    Boat

1998 Baja 33 Outlaw
    Thanks

Re: oops... bought another set of props

Quote Originally Posted by Kefurr View Post
    Looks like you test those new props with a new first mate? In your back yard

https://speedonthewater.com/in-the-n...t-race-of-2019

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Nice! I see you caught my subtle play on words.. so yes,probably first or even 2nd and 3rd, lol!
    So whoever wants to come down, I will probably be living in an RV, but I WILL have the boat and your welcome to stay!
    We have not separated yet, but I plan to do it next friday. My dad has an 42’ RV and I found an rv park close and can park boat there too. Otherwise, work will let me store at an indoor warehouse we own for a few months too.

I was trying to be quiet as I have not actually left yet.. Getting “duck$” in a row first.

Baja Supporter jefflee1988sunsport's Avatar
    Boat

1994 BAJA 272 performance 596 merlin / dart 4 750 hp
    Thanks

Re: oops... bought another set of props

Quote Originally Posted by Nailit View Post
    Nice! I see you caught my subtle play on words.. so yes,probably first or even 2nd and 3rd, lol!
    So whoever wants to come down, I will probably be living in an RV, but I WILL have the boat and your welcome to stay!
    We have not separated yet, but I plan to do it next friday. My dad has an 42’ RV and I found an rv park close and can park boat there too. Otherwise, work will let me store at an indoor warehouse we own for a few months too.

I was trying to be quiet as I have not actually left yet.. Getting “duck$” in a row first.

no words,just sorry