Upcoming Events for the Next 20 Day(s)

Thread: Looking for my 25 outlaw

Share/Bookmark
    Baja Boat Owner
    Boat

1999 baja outlaw
    Thanks

Looking for my 25 outlaw

1999 25 Outlaw,sold it in early 2002,has purple-red- purple graphic with white wind screen and white swim aluminum platform ,had seat in cuddy cut down for cooler storage on drivers side.454 mag with bravo drive and stainless marine headers.Its was on a red Prestige trailer.When it sold it went to Saginaw Michigan or that area.

Boat

2005 Baja 25 Outlaw, 525sc, Imco neutral box, Imco -3 Shorty, 380 K Planes, Full Hyd.
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,271 Times in 1,248 Posts

Re: Looking for my 25 outlaw

Quote Originally Posted by toypuller View Post
    1999 25 Outlaw,sold it in early 2002,has purple-red- purple graphic with white wind screen and white swim aluminum platform ,had seat in cuddy cut down for cooler storage on drivers side.454 mag with bravo drive and stainless marine headers.Its was on a red Prestige trailer.When it sold it went to Saginaw Michigan or that area.
    In my 15yrs of Baja, I haven't seen any with a modified cuddy, and only a few with white tubular platforms. I powdercoated mine white in 09. Was blue originally

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk
    "Fine Whine"

Baja Supporter jefflee1988sunsport's Avatar
    Boat

1994 BAJA 272 performance 596 merlin / dart 4 750 hp
    Thanks

is there a way thew dmv by vin # or even the trailer vin # to see who owns it and where it is at. heard of many show cars found and purchased back this way ,good luck

Boat

2005 Baja 25 Outlaw, 525sc, Imco neutral box, Imco -3 Shorty, 380 K Planes, Full Hyd.
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,271 Times in 1,248 Posts

Plenty of 25OL's out there to be had. You looking for one, or just curious if it's out there?

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk
    "Fine Whine"

Baja Boat Owner
    Boat

1999 baja outlaw
    Thanks

I cut the seat down to 1 person to add cooler storage<there is 1 for sale at lake of the Ozarks for sale all yellow 25 that I also did that mod to for a customer. Just looking for my Original one.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to toypuller For This Useful Post:

J-Time (01-14-2019)

Baja Boat Owner
    Boat

1999 baja outlaw
    Thanks