Upcoming Events for the Next 20 Day(s)

Thread: boat search 33 or 36 outlaw

Share/Bookmark
    Baja Supporter
    Boat

2008 Baja 30 Outlaw 525/XR/ITS/SSM
    Thanks

boat search 33 or 36 outlaw

I though I saw spring of 2018 a guy on here(unless it was oso?) was upgrading his 33 or 36 outlaw and did a full glass dash with a 12"ish simrad unit. anybody recall who that was or where the thread is? I am looking at doing the same thing and want to talk to him on how it is in the sun! thanks in advance!

Boat

2005 Baja 25 Outlaw, 525sc, Imco neutral box, Imco -3 Shorty, 380 K Planes, Full Hyd.
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,040 Times in 1,159 Posts

Re: boat search 33 or 36 outlaw

Quote Originally Posted by 30outlaw View Post
    I though I saw spring of 2018 a guy on here(unless it was oso?) was upgrading his 33 or 36 outlaw and did a full glass dash with a 12"ish simrad unit. anybody recall who that was or where the thread is? I am looking at doing the same thing and want to talk to him on how it is in the sun! thanks in advance!
    Anchorman did a beautiful job on his, custom paint matched panel with Simrads on both port and starboard sides

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk
    "Fine Whine"

Boat

2002 Baja 33 Outlaw
    Thanks

Re: boat search 33 or 36 outlaw

Quote Originally Posted by 30outlaw View Post
    I cant find my photos at the moment but can get so this weekend. You can see the screens fairly well 95% of the time. I have a Lowerance 10 and 7" if I redid it I would go with a 12". I may also upgrade to Garmin but I had points at Cabelas and got my units for free. I love the set up and the information that you see. Plus I can split my screen and have gauges and Navigation at the same time. I can also have a 3rd screen for the co captain to look at use to tune the radio as the radio is set up with the heads. You can call me or shot me a text 785 three four one 8760
    Because without beer things just dont seem to go as well

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Anchorman For This Useful Post:

30outlaw (03-13-2019), Gregmik (03-20-2019)