Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10

Thread: Summer of 19' picture thread!

Share/Bookmark
    Baja Supporter jefflee1988sunsport's Avatar
    Boat

1994 BAJA 272 performance 596 merlin / dart 4 750 hp
    Thanks

Re: Summer of 19' picture thread!

it was sent to northern propellers,they did it when i bought it and did a great job and i get it back in a week.stude set me up with them.it does need tabs but i want something like jersey has,my work schedule just did not give me time this year and it was put away deep early last year so i am setting it up to go away during off season for some things including steering. next time out i am going to get a picture of it at speed so i can see how it looks and what it will need ,thanks. i am just happy to be on my boat this year.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to jefflee1988sunsport For This Useful Post:

Gregmik (06-12-2019)

Boat

2000 Baja 272
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by jefflee1988sunsport View Post
    it was sent to northern propellers,they did it when i bought it and did a great job and i get it back in a week.stude set me up with them.it does need tabs but i want something like jersey has,my work schedule just did not give me time this year and it was put away deep early last year so i am setting it up to go away during off season for some things including steering. next time out i am going to get a picture of it at speed so i can see how it looks and what it will need ,thanks. i am just happy to be on my boat this year.
    They look good at speed

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Kefurr For This Useful Post:

Gregmik (06-12-2019), jefflee1988sunsport (06-12-2019), SEA-NYLE (06-12-2019)

Baja Supporter jefflee1988sunsport's Avatar
    Boat

1994 BAJA 272 performance 596 merlin / dart 4 750 hp
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Kefurr View Post
    They look good at speed

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

thats what i am talking about,this weekend is a wash but next weekend i will get a picture like that ,,NICE would have had some good pictures and video if it did not blow off the boat along with my glasses and hat.just turned my head to look in the mirror and it was 50 feet in the air lol .

6. The Following User Says Thank You to jefflee1988sunsport For This Useful Post:

Kefurr (06-12-2019)