Upcoming Events for the Next 20 Day(s)

Thread: Yo Look who it is!

Share/Bookmark
    Boat

1988 Baja 280
    Thanks

Yo Look who it is!

Hey all!

Good to see everyone is still doing good here. I know I have been pretty absent. Job changes, kids, just life in general getting in the way. But boating is back in the picture this year. Have some work to do to get the old girl back floating. But I will get her there. Anyway i will be around more now. Hope to catch up with some friends this summer.
    There are good ships, there are wood ships, there are ships that sailed the seas. But the best ships are friendships, and may they always be!

Dave & Sheila Nye

Liquid Force

2. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Nightlife For This Useful Post:

Anchorman (03-14-2019), Gregmik (03-14-2019), IrishTornado (03-13-2019), J-Time (03-15-2019), jefflee1988sunsport (03-14-2019), JerseyOutlaw (03-14-2019), tablerocker (03-15-2019), wwolfe (03-14-2019)

Boat

2005 Baja 25 Outlaw, 525sc, Imco neutral box, Imco -3 Shorty, 380 K Planes, Full Hyd.
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,040 Times in 1,159 Posts

Re: Yo Look who it is!

Quote Originally Posted by Nightlife View Post
    Hey all!

Good to see everyone is still doing good here. I know I have been pretty absent. Job changes, kids, just life in general getting in the way. But boating is back in the picture this year. Have some work to do to get the old girl back floating. But I will get her there. Anyway i will be around more now. Hope to catch up with some friends this summer.
    Welcome back Dave!

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk
    "Fine Whine"

4. The Following User Says Thank You to JerseyOutlaw For This Useful Post:

Nightlife (03-14-2019)

Boat

2002 Baja 33 Outlaw
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Nightlife View Post
    Hey all!

To recap the last few years everyone wants there boats to go faster but lots of us are older so its not so important. Music is still an important part of boating. Irish is still working on his current boat and threatening to sell it as he doesn't have much time . I still drink Sangria. Jersey is still...well he is still Jersey. Life still changes but stays the same. Great to see you on here. Go get a new battery and some polish for the boat and fire that baby up the ice will melt soon enough
    Because without beer things just dont seem to go as well

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Anchorman For This Useful Post:

J-Time (03-15-2019), jefflee1988sunsport (03-14-2019), Nightlife (03-14-2019), wwolfe (03-14-2019)

Boat

1988 Baja 280
    Thanks

Yeah Meghan graduated last year. It was her "last" year of competitive dance. Then we had to get her ready for college...and guess what she is on the Dance team.

My work has been crazy busy. Lots of big projects and way to many small ones. Trying to train a new guy, so my old butt don't have to do it all.

But Will I agree on the IT B.S......lol
    There are good ships, there are wood ships, there are ships that sailed the seas. But the best ships are friendships, and may they always be!

Dave & Sheila Nye

Liquid Force

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Nightlife For This Useful Post:

J-Time (03-15-2019)