Upcoming Events for the Next 20 Day(s)

Thread: K plains

Share/Bookmark
    Baja Supporter jefflee1988sunsport's Avatar
    Boat

1994 BAJA 272 performance 596 merlin / dart 4 750 hp
    Thanks

K plains

I would be grateful if any one comes across a deal on a set of k plaines like what Jersey has on his outlaw,and any advice would be great.also feel there are members here that i would trust more than any boat marina for installation even if i had to trailer it all the way. have a lot of things on my plate at this time,starting today all trees coming down along with the fence.will be putting a pool in the back yard with hot tub and decking but have to get trees down first while i have access to get to them,and move my property line and fence back another 20 feet after having survey done and with the thought of retirement on my mind and my doctors,will have to start watching my budget a little ,thanks.

also nuclear bone scan of my knee does not look good and blood work has shown a problem.i am not a doctor but i do know what i seen and read on my chart that i can log into to see results instead of waiting a week for next appointment and that is friday were they will be going in my knee for a look unless things change after doctor sees what i seen.at least this time it is not the begging of boat season so what ever has to be done ,should be good to go by the time the boats come out for summer. just need a little luck witch seems to be avoiding me lately. lol

Boat

1992 Baja 208 Islander
    Thanks

Re: K plains

Hang in there man! Every day you wake up on the right side of the ground is a blessing. You've dealt with more chit in the past couple of years than most people have to in a lifetime!
    Table Rock Lake is my home away from home, and big block power rules.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to tablerocker For This Useful Post:

jefflee1988sunsport (10-05-2019)

Boat

2005 Baja 25 Outlaw, 525sc, Imco neutral box, Imco -3 Shorty, 380 K Planes, Full Hyd.
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,492 Times in 1,312 Posts

I'll keep an eye out. But they don't last once they're listed for sale, so being ready to buy is key. I bought my set off of offshoreonly marketplace for 900, I got a set from a friend of mine for 400 for a member here Scalded Dawg.

Mercury Kiekhaefer 280's are 18" tabs, 380's are 30" tabs and a rare to come across. Both use the same back plate, ram, and hardware. Browse eBay for a trim tab switch that matches your boat. I took all the tab measurements from a 25 Active Thunder when I did mine.

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk
    "Fine Whine"

5. The Following User Says Thank You to JerseyOutlaw For This Useful Post:

jefflee1988sunsport (10-06-2019)

Baja Supporter jefflee1988sunsport's Avatar
    Boat

1994 BAJA 272 performance 596 merlin / dart 4 750 hp
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by JerseyOutlaw View Post
    I'll keep an eye out. But they don't last once they're listed for sale, so being ready to buy is key. I bought my set off of offshoreonly marketplace for 900, I got a set from a friend of mine for 400 for a member here Scalded Dawg.

Mercury Kiekhaefer 280's are 18" tabs, 380's are 30" tabs and a rare to come across. Both use the same back plate, ram, and hardware. Browse eBay for a trim tab switch that matches your boat. I took all the tab measurements from a 25 Active Thunder when I did mine.

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk

i will be ready to buy in a second if they come up, if i ever post the 102 mph video,you will see how important the are to me,thanks