Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: health

Share/Bookmark
    Baja Supporter jefflee1988sunsport's Avatar
    Boat

1994 BAJA 272 performance 596 merlin / dart 4 750 hp
    Thanks

health

hi guys, went for my pet scan and to the doctors office on Wednesday and all test are positive, because of being on blood thinners we had to wait 7 days before surgery. so a large mass was found on the left lung along the center wind pipe. worse is the lower lymph nodes at the lower end of the wind pipe is bad.when you do a pet scan there is a color chart from light to dark that lets the doctor know how serious it may be.my first thought was i have had enough but i am going to fight this like i usually do and get threw it.part of my plans were to take the time and load the boat to go meet as many of you guys as i could and i am going to stick with this thought. so surgery is Wednesday morning and i will not know if i wake up in an icu unit or if they were only able to take samples and have to go the other rought, and by the way ,Chicago boat show is tomorrow so a few of us will be loading into the suburban and going there for the day.i will get as many pictures as i can so for now i just need a few prays and your support.as always thanks for all your help threw these years.

Baja Boat Owner
    Boat

1990 Baja 190 DSR
    Thanks

Re: health

I hope everything goes good for you Jeff! You have my prayers! Kick this things ass!!!!

Greg

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Gregmik For This Useful Post:

jefflee1988sunsport (01-12-2020)

Boat

2001 BAJA 302
    Thanks

Best wishes and prayers for getting through this Jeff. We’ll all be thinking of you! Please keep us posted regularly on your recovery.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Adam
    2001 BAJA 302
    Oneida Lake, NY

5. The Following User Says Thank You to SEA-NYLE For This Useful Post:

Baja Boat Owner
    Boat

1999 Baja 272 Performance 502 MAG/MPI
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by jefflee1988sunsport View Post
    hi guys, went for my pet scan and to the doctors office on Wednesday and all test are positive, because of being on blood thinners we had to wait 7 days before surgery. so a large mass was found on the left lung along the center wind pipe. worse is the lower lymph nodes at the lower end of the wind pipe is bad.when you do a pet scan there is a color chart from light to dark that lets the doctor know how serious it may be.my first thought was i have had enough but i am going to fight this like i usually do and get threw it.part of my plans were to take the time and load the boat to go meet as many of you guys as i could and i am going to stick with this thought. so surgery is Wednesday morning and i will not know if i wake up in an icu unit or if they were only able to take samples and have to go the other rought, and by the way ,Chicago boat show is tomorrow so a few of us will be loading into the suburban and going there for the day.i will get as many pictures as i can so for now i just need a few prays and your support.as always thanks for all your help threw these years.
    Good luck Bro!!!

7. The Following User Says Thank You to sledfreak For This Useful Post:

Boat

2005 Baja 25 Outlaw, 525sc, Imco neutral box, Imco -3 Shorty, 380 K Planes, Full Hyd.
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,723 Times in 1,407 Posts

Damn son... sent prayers your way.

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk
    "Fine Whine"

9. The Following User Says Thank You to JerseyOutlaw For This Useful Post:

Boat

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by JerseyOutlaw View Post
    Damn son... sent prayers your way.

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk

the things i have to go threw just to meet an rn,remember ,still single .any tips!!!!!!! lol

11. The Following User Says Thank You to jefflee1988sunsport For This Useful Post:

stude (01-16-2020)

Boat

1992 Baja 208 Islander
    Thanks

Aw man...sorry to hear all that. But positive attitude goes a long way. Good luck and thoughts and prayers.
    Table Rock Lake is my home away from home, and big block power rules.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to tablerocker For This Useful Post:

jefflee1988sunsport (01-13-2020)

Boat

Thanks

HOME,surgery went good.all the mass in left lung out,partial lower limps node out and all will be sent to lab so will not know next course of action until Monday afternoon. doctor said it looks like it out and caught it early,thanks for the prayers.

15. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to jefflee1988sunsport For This Useful Post:

96TWC (01-18-2020), J-Time (01-16-2020), Kefurr (01-16-2020), SEA-NYLE (01-16-2020), stude (01-16-2020)

Boat

2001 BAJA 302
    Thanks

So glad to hear that you’re home and all went well! Hoping you have a quick recovery and testing shows negative.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Adam
    2001 BAJA 302
    Oneida Lake, NY

17. The Following User Says Thank You to SEA-NYLE For This Useful Post:

jefflee1988sunsport (01-17-2020)

Boat

2000 Baja 272
    Thanks

HOME,surgery went good.all the mass in left lung out,partial lower limps node out and all will be sent to lab so will not know next course of action until Monday afternoon. doctor said it looks like it out and caught it early,thanks for the prayers.
    Great to hear!!!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

19. The Following User Says Thank You to Kefurr For This Useful Post:

jefflee1988sunsport (01-17-2020)