Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Aquapalooza Lake Conroe

Share/Bookmark
    Charter Member #13
    Boat

2003 Baja Boss 302 (Sold)
    Thanks

Aquapalooza Lake Conroe

This coming Saturday near the Palms Marina. Looking like a good turnout.

Baja Boat Owner
    Boat

2000 Baja 33 Outlaw
    Thanks

Re: Aquapalooza Lake Conroe

Oh Yeah!!! we will be there. I was able to take off

Charter Member #13
    Boat

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by CopAnAttitude View Post
    Great to hear. See ya'll there.

Boat

1999 HUSTLER 388 SLINGSHOT
    Thanks

Awesome Edd!

What time does everyone want to meet up? That way we can all tie off together... and we can put foam wrap all around Edd's boat too lol (just bustn your ballz bro)! I need an ETA so I can get princess out of the house in time lol.... Hopefully our system will be 100% done (if they get to the stall this week)...if not it still jamz with what's in there so we got tunes covered between bands!

Who's staying on boats this weekend or how late is everyone staying out??? ONly ask because we have to have the boat back at EZ before 7:45 to get put up unless we dare to leave it in the water somewhere (not too keen on the brown hull from Conroe over night)...but I also don't want to "drive home" in the truck after... Boat/trailer and truck are too long to turn into the stall w/o the tractor at EZ

We will also have Billy and Holly Isom with their new 35 OL "All About Me" they just got 2 weeks ago with us so we will have a great time!!!!

We have Keli's folks lakehouse we can stay at but her God-parents are having business clients/company there for the weekend and we'd rather not stay there if possible...but they already said "ok" if we do...

Ideas?????????????????
    DAVE -N- KELI
    "NAUTI ONE"
    SPRING, TX.

"Keep on dreaming even if it breaks your heart"...

Charter Member #13
    Boat

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by MRBAJA View Post
    Awesome Edd!

What time does everyone want to meet up? That way we can all tie off together... and we can put foam wrap all around Edd's boat too lol (just bustn your ballz bro)! I need an ETA so I can get princess out of the house in time lol.... Hopefully our system will be 100% done (if they get to the stall this week)...if not it still jamz with what's in there so we got tunes covered between bands!

Who's staying on boats this weekend or how late is everyone staying out??? ONly ask because we have to have the boat back at EZ before 7:45 to get put up unless we dare to leave it in the water somewhere (not too keen on the brown hull from Conroe over night)...but I also don't want to "drive home" in the truck after... Boat/trailer and truck are too long to turn into the stall w/o the tractor at EZ

We will also have Billy and Holly Isom with their new 35 OL "All About Me" they just got 2 weeks ago with us so we will have a great time!!!!

We have Keli's folks lakehouse we can stay at but her God-parents are having business clients/company there for the weekend and we'd rather not stay there if possible...but they already said "ok" if we do...

Ideas?????????????????
    Haven't hammered out the details but i'm thinking i want to be on the water by 11. Yes, some how, we have got to all get rafted off together. We will go to the Palms no later than 8 p.m. and stay there. Hopefully in a slip but we'll see if that happens. Great to hear they got that 35. Awesome looking boat! I guess all this depends on what ever bit me on my elbow doesn't poison me any worse. Will go to the doctor on Thursday if not better.

Charter Member #25
    Boat

2004 Baja 30' Outlaw
    Thanks

Awesome Edd!

Ideas?????????????????
    I think I'm probably going to pull my boat out at April Plaza before it gets dark and put it in storage and then I assume back to Pete and Tina's condo. That's awesome for Billy and Holly. Are Max and Deana coming too? We were tied up two boats down from them at the Austin Aquapalooza.

Charter Member #25
    Boat

2004 Baja 30' Outlaw
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by CopAnAttitude View Post
    Hey Edd,
    Is the water patrol going to be in full force like a holiday weekend?

Baja Boat Owner
    Boat

2000 Baja 33 Outlaw
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Busta View Post
    Hey Edd,
    Is the water patrol going to be in full force like a holiday weekend?
    Yes, they will be out in full force!!! they have been working with Skip from Marine Max to make sure the all the buoys are out for the NO WAKE area. I have spoke with Tony and he knows the plans for the event... I can't say what the Game Wardens are going to do... I'll speak with them this week.

Baja Boat Owner
    Boat

2000 Baja 33 Outlaw
    Thanks

Awesome Edd!

Ideas?????????????????
    Dave,
    Paula is delivering a cake at noon...... So we will probably be on the water at 1pm. I will have everything loaded and ready.... BRING BUBBLE RAP!!!!!!!! Lol!!! (that was for you Dave).. See yall there. Just tell me where to meet up and we will raft up......

Dave if ya'll want, ya'll can stay at our house in April Sound

Boat

1999 HUSTLER 388 SLINGSHOT
    Thanks

Chris... not sure if Max and Deanna will be there....haven't talked to them in a while but I will ask Billy and Holly if they know???

I'm sure the cops will be out like crazy. We were out this past Sunday for 1...ONE hour and had them go by us 4x and the lake wasn't even busy. Didn't get pulled over but I am sure our days are numbered with "Michigan" tags on the boat still (damn doc #'s STILL have not come in but that's another saga story ).

Edd....what happened to your elbow???? Go see Keli...but she is off today...actually I think she is going to look at cakes at Paula's place...just have your coordinator talk to my coordinator about Saturday and we'll all figure it out. I find my life is much easier if I let her tell me what we are doing !

Oh, and Edd....careful, I have a whole bodyshop full of bubble wrap! haha!
    DAVE -N- KELI
    "NAUTI ONE"
    SPRING, TX.

"Keep on dreaming even if it breaks your heart"...